Lead Agile Development QA
Brighton, United Kingdom, GB – Insurance, Financial Services, Investment Management
Legal & General have embarked on a major Digital transformation program. To ensure the success of the program, an outstanding Agile delivery team is being created. A key member of this team will be the Lead Agile QA.
The Lead Agile QA’s role is primarily to drive delivery of appropriate QC and QA processes where needed in the lifecycle of an agile team’s delivery lifecycle. It is also to act as a coach and mentor to one or more agile delivery teams, particularly emphasising agile QA and QC practices. They are deeply experienced agile practitioners combining technical excellence and business pragmatism who will help the team to reliably deliver simple bespoke software solutions to sometimes complex business problems. They are a key agent for developing the effectiveness of the team, facilitating and driving continuous improvement.
- Provide expertise in all aspects of functional and non-functional testing from development testing through to user and operational acceptance, including performance, availability, security, usability and accessibility, with an emphasis on automation
- Facilitate and participate in project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning and demos
- Work with the teams to help them adopt the Agile process that works best for the team. Track down causes of defects and seek ways to reduce their impact
- Encourage core principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility. Update tracking systems to provide transparency. Radiate information.
- Identify and remove impediments, prevent distractions that interfere with the ability of the team to deliver the sprint goal
- Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution. Empower the teams to self-organise
- Improve the productivity of the teams in any way possible. Recommend improvements and assist in changes to practices.
- Liaise effectively and manage relationships with the management team, Product Owners and other stakeholders around QA issues. Lead QA escalations.
- Risk and issue identification and management in conjunction with the wider project team. Dependency Management
No salary provided