Brighton, United Kingdom, GB – Marketing and Advertising
The SEO Manager will play a central role, responsible for contributing to strategy and efficient day-to-day management and execution of assigned tasks. The role will focus on the implementation of SEO and Social campaigns whilst facilitating integration within all available marketing channels (e.g. PPC, display, email and social media) with particular emphasis on innovation.
- Leading and Supporting the SEO & Social team on an ongoing basis
- Reporting to heads of departments
- Collaboration with internal specialists such as SEO engineers and copywriters to facilitate the delivery of client or internal projects
- Produce & manage keyword research, technical, content, link and social audits – analysis and documentation
- Make recommendations to clients regarding optimisation, or implement directly when appropriate
- Guide and partake in offsite activity such as authority optimisation and link generation
- Work closely with internal Account Directors’ and Account Managers’ to develop integrated digital strategies.
- Project managing activity and processes required to effectively run SEO & Social campaigns.
- Producing client facing reports, studies and presentations to Jellyfish brand standards
- Increasing your own and the agency’s knowledge in the field of SEO & Social Media
- Working closely with the Heads of Departments to plan natural search campaign strategies and deliver an excellent SEO service to clients
- Nurture and develop relationships with clients for the day-to-day requirements of search campaigns
- Analysing the performance of campaigns, identifying strategic opportunities, facilitating change in order to hit and exceed client expectations and KPIs
- Provide SEO training to internal teams and clients
- Develop a high level of search engine marketing expertise
- Stay abreast of industry trends and all applicable technologies, including developments in – SEO, social media, PPC, analytics, online marketing, E-commerce and online consumer behaviour
- Achieving continuous improvement by proactively assessing Jellyfish practices and methods
- Maintaining an in-depth understanding of Jellyfish’s marketplace, with particular emphasis on all new and emerging initiatives.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements
- An in-depth knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in running SEO campaigns
- Knowledge of Web Server configuration and Server Side scripting languages desirable
- Experience in digital marketing and demonstrated experience of SEO and Social campaign management and implementation
- A good understanding of Google analytics, other web analytics, buzz tracking and sentiment analysis packages
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong experience in the use of Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, SEO Moz, Majestic SEO, Cognitive SEO, Open Site Explorer and other key industry tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong research skills
- Ability to perform effectively under tight timelines and work well both independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge and understanding of the techniques and structures of web development
- Solid understanding of algorithms and recent updates
- Hands-on involvement in campaign requirements, tactics & tasks