Senior .Net Developer (we do Agile & TDD properly) – energyhelpline
London, United Kingdom, GB – Computer Software, Consumer Services, Internet
We are looking to fill the final role in this round of recruitment, it is a Senior Developer role.
As a Senior Developer you will be working at all stages in the development of new features for our consumer and business-facing
applications as well as internal systems within an agile (Kanban) process.
Some of our most recent projects have included a HATEOAS REST API, a dedicated call centre application, as well as on-going enhancements to our core code base which uses DDD (including CQRS and event sourcing for over 3 years). We have a number of exciting new developments planned including a complete overhaul of the front end of our website.
- Develop and support our websites and other services
- Interact with business staff in order to capture and clarify their requirements so that working features can be produced from agreed specifications
- Adhere to the team’s standards and processes
- Assist in the trouble-shooting of issues with live systems as required
- Gain new skills with us and use them creatively to make our web sites and systems better!
Attractive Base Salary + Bens + Training