Sales Executive – New Business – Heavy Industry
London, United Kingdom, GB – Information Technology and Services
This is an exciting opportunity to join a great team in a fast paced professional business environment, you will be working as a Sales Executive with a New Business focus, you will sit within the Heavy Industry Division so an interest in this sector would be ideal, but is not necessary.
- Support Sales Director in securing new business prospects / renewal process / contracts and CRM.
- Ensure High usage among all of your clients.
- Ensure the highest possible Renewal + Upgrade Retention Rate (RURR) rate from your portfolio.
- Lead sourcing / Prospecting / Research calls: identify relevant triallists and decision makers within your portfolio targets for potential upgrade.
- Booking appointments with the intention of conducting client meetings & presenting Business Monitor Online Platform to all nominated BMO users.
- Writing sales / renewal proposals for commercial evaluation.
- Produce weekly pipeline reports summarising above processes
- Building lasting relationships, and adding value.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Focus on the number and quality of client engagements
- Structured approach to the total pipeline of renewals/upgrade/new business
- Ability to business plan
- Proven experience in creating a SWOT Analysis of each client
- Experience in attending Analyst engagements / Conference calls
- Cross sector sales exposure is preferable