Senior Manager, Industry Strategy and Product Marketing
Slough, United Kingdom, GB – Computer Software, Marketing and Advertising
Position: Senior Manager, Industry Strategy and Product Marketing
Reports to: Head of Product and Industry Marketing
Business Unit: Digital MarketingLocation:
Remote but will be associated with London/Maidenhead, Paris or Munich Office.
We’re looking for individuals who are equally passionate about marketing as well as about marketing technologies. The Senior Industry Marketing Manager will be responsible for supporting strategic engagements with key Adobe customers. These engagements typically are about, but not limited to, advising & supporting our clients in their Digital Transformation by helping them deliver a joined-up Customer Experience across all touch-points. This person will also build Adobe’s external and internal expertise in Digital Marketing by supporting industry events, product marketing activities, development of thought leadership collateral, whitepapers, blogs and webinars. In addition, the Senior Manager will own the development of various sales enablement tools and other communications to educate Adobe Sales staff about industry and product specific digital marketing issues. There’s never been a better time to join Adobe and this is an opportunity for someone who is passionate about product marketing and about providing strategic advice to customers, to get a unique chance to follow both those passions in one role.
What you’ll do
Industry Strategy and Thought Leadership
- Work with Head of Product and Industry Marketing in EMEA to schedule, scope, resource, manage and deliver high-impact strategic client engagements such as strategic workshops, digital maturity assessments and other consultative activities that directly influence EMEA Digital Marketing revenue.
- Synthesise and categorise key insights from engagements, marketing events and primary research for specific Industries to generate differentiated product or industry specific thought leadership for Adobe in EMEA.
Product and Industry Marketing
- Assist Product Marketing experts to define and execute the strategic marketing plans for EMEA
- Assist in developing and managing the marketing budget and plan to meet the marketing objectives of the product and industry marketing team initiatives.
- Increase strategic awareness regarding Adobe Marketing Cloud through external speaking opportunities, social media and other channels.
- Deliver effective, compelling presentations at marketing events, to individual client teams and internal Adobe teams
- Lead or assist in market opportunity analysis and competitor analysis across EMEA region
- Develop internal industry benchmarking and sales enablement resources
No salary provided