As per my last post, i had the honour of being one of the Show & Tell projects on Code52 site. This is a just a quick post to show you how much exposure something like this can give an aspiring Open Source blogger! It rocketed my visits, by creating my busiest day yet by 114 extra hits, a total of 218 hits for that day! I also generated additional 2 followers and my MVCImage Project got an additional 100 odd downloads from Codeplex, which im very happy with!
So what’s next? Well, firstly i want to finish my wife’s app, then i want to try my skills out with the code52 gang if i can. Yes i dont think im good enough yet, but hey, im going to have to try one day!
Here are some of the other Show & Tell posts from other Code52 contributors
- Show and Tell #1 – Generic Repository Pattern series –
- Show and Tell #3 – Building Budgie with the Task Parallel Library (TPL)
- Show and Tell #4 – Using DVCS to host code examples
- Show and Tell #5 – Porting a Silverlight game to XNA
- Show and Tell #6 – Setting up MEF
- Developer Blog Banter #3: Show & Tell